Collection after the order for payment
New debt collection service
What makes our offer stand out?
- We will take your case no matter whether you obtained the order for payment working with us or with another debt collection company
- The court execution procedure will be monitored by one of our top specialists dedicated to working with you
- Our specialists, in cooperation with the bailiff, will participate in carrying execution out in the debtor's premisses
- We will carry out all collection activity working with our own law firm
A company having a legaly binding order to pay may take advantage of our new service working with Coface experts and Stefaniuk i Partnerzy Spółka Partnerska Adwokatów law firm, our legal service provider.
If you have a bailiff's order for payment, you may make use of the following services:
- Drafting a formal execution application
- Having your case conducted by a payment execution specialist
- Working with a legal adviser as your plenipotentiary in court
- Fliling in documents to a bailiff's office (we work only with selected, most effective bailiff's officeses in Poland)
- Monitoring proper execution from the debtor' assets.
- Ongoing support given to the bailiff in his actions to fully recover overdue payments
- Ongoing monitoring of the bailiff's proceedengs with the use of the latest IT systems allowing fast information flow.