- Wind energy industry: Production costs will increase under the influence of the trade war and the liquidity squeeze
- Country and sector risks worldwide
- COFACE TOP 500 CEE 2018
NEWS AND MEDIA
Coface Country Risk Conference 2019. Two pitfalls for businesses in 2019: the economic downturn and political risks02/06/2019
Interactive tool enables to find new target groups in Central and Eastern Europe. With Coface Business Finder, clients can find and reach new business partners, update and enrich their contact database, as well as analyze markets and competitors.
Wind energy industry: Production costs will increase under the influence of the trade war and the liquidity squeeze11/13/2018
Alongside other renewables, wind energy has experienced a strong growth since the mid-2000s across the world, spurred on by strong support from governments, its favorable cost-competiveness ratios (compared to nuclear plants or coal facilities) and a less damaging environmental impact.
• Higher oil prices and continued capital outflows from emerging markets mark the third quarter of 2018
• A wave of sectorial downgrades in Turkey and Argentina
• Risks improve in Central Europe and the CIS
• Downgrades for Pakistan and Nicaragua, mainly due to political risks