World's leader in receivables management
Coface Group is almost 70 years of experience in receivables and credit risk management. Back in 1946 in France , a company insuring export credit. Since 1992 Coface has been expanding to other countries offering ever improving financial products. Nowadays, Coface is a global leader in protection, financing and receivables management providing its services to clients from almost 100 countries.
Stable financial background
What makes us so special is a strong financial background as we are part of Natixis, a major investment and financial group which in turn is part of BPCE, France's second biggest banking group. That is why we can fully guarantee the stability of financing. In France, Coface manages export guaranties on behalf of the French Treasury.
Coface in figures
- 4 100 employees
- our 660 underwriters make 10 000 credit insurance decisions every day
- 160 risk monitored countries
- 1,354,9 M of turnover in 2017
- €513 billions of receivables guaranteed
- 97 countries where Coface provides its service through own offices or via its partners